2021 NATIONAL FALL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Registration is Now Closed
- Special Outing: FBLA-PBL is happy to be partnering with the Milwaukee Bucks to offer an opportunity for our attendees to see an NBA game with the reigning NBA champions as they play against the Oklahoma City Thunder. Tickets purchased by November 16 will be available for pickup as chapters check-in at the conference. For more information, click here.
- Questions? NFLC registration questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted forms of payment are American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and school check. Make checks payable to FBLA. School purchase orders must be received 30 days prior to conference, numbered and signed, and a check must be received prior to the conference. A purchase order is not considered a final payment. No onsite registrations.
Send payment with your completed registration form to:
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda
P. O. Box 79063
Baltimore, MD 21279
Changes or cancellations should be submitted as soon as they are known to email@example.com.
To transfer registration from Orlando to Milwaukee:
By October 19, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- In the subject line, please list your school name and state along with NFLC Transfer. Example: Central HS, KY NFLC Transfer
- Formally request that your attendees registered for the Orlando NFLC be added to the Milwaukee NFLC.
As you send this email, make sure to:
- Indicate of any student/guest/adviser who cannot attend the new dates so that their full cancelation can be processed.
- Be aware that a new invoice and registration notices will be automatically generated. Payments made for the Orlando conference will be manually added after the transfer is complete and will not show on the initial emails but will be confirmed prior to the conference.
- Cancelation after October 19 will only be possible with a written statement from a school administrator on district letterhead.
Registration refund requests must be made in writing by registration deadline for each NFLC to receive a 50% refund. In the event of school district mandates that happen after registration due to COVID-19, written documentation from an administrator will be required for a full refund.
NFLC Orlando registrations will be refunded in full.
If your chapter is not able to or does not wish to transfer your attendance to Milwaukee, you may request full cancelation by emailing Robert Smothers at email@example.com.
- In the subject line, please list your school name and state along with NFLC Cancelation. Example: Central HS, KY NFLC Cancelation
- Formally request that your attendees canceled from all NFLC conferences this fall.
Refunds for any payments received will be processed after October 19 and the official close of the NFLC registration window.
- If payments were made via credit card, that same card will be refunded. It may take up to 30 days to process all credit card refunds.
- If payments were made by check, a check will be written back to your chapter. This may take up to 30 days to process.
- If you know you are going to cancel and a check has not processed from your school, it may be easier to cancel the PO/check process at the school or district level.
One FBLA adviser must pick up the entire chapter’s packet on-site. Partial packets will not be distributed.
Arrangements have been made with the Federal Insurance Company to provide accident insurance for purchase to all registered NFLC participants. Each person who purchases this insurance will be covered while in attendance at the NFLC, including traveling directly to and from the conference. Coverage begins at the actual start of the trip to the conference and continues on a 24-hour basis during the trip. Coverage ends when attendees return to their permanent residences. The benefits include up to $25,000 for accidental death or dismemberment, and up to $2,500 for accidental excess medical expenses. The maximum limit of insurance is $500,000 per accident. Coverage is subject to the full terms and conditions in the master policy. To enroll, select the insurance option and make sure to include the $2 fee per person with your conference registration payment. Insurance is not available for onsite registrants, and there are no refunds. Please note this is accident insurance and does not cover illnesses not related to an accident. For a claim against this policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org for verification of coverage and claim information.
Optional lunch vouchers will be available to buy at the time of registration for each day. While there are some lunch options near the venues, none of them can handle 1,400 in a short space of time; it is encouraged to utilize the lunch vouchers.
Cost – $25 per voucher
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
If a participant has a disability that meets the criteria specified in the ADA, complete the Special Needs form.
FBLA-PBL, Inc. is actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic along with current CDC guidelines for events.
- COVID Waiver: Each attendee will need to have a signed waiver prior to receiving registration materials.
- Cohort Model: A cohort model will be used so that every attendee can safely experience each of the aspects of fall conferences while still allowing plenty of time for chapter exploration and learning.
- Masks: FBLA-PBL will be asking all attendees to wear masks during the conference except when active eating or drinking.
- Social Distancing: There will only be an hour at the beginning of the conference where all attendees will be together. Chairs will be as spread-out as possible, and seating will be grouped by cohort assignments. We do ask that everyone observe social distancing as much as possible throughout the host locations.
- Vaccination Requirements: The hope is that all attendees will be fully vaccinated for their protection and the protection of others. The FBLA staff in attendance have all received vaccinations.
- Alternative Plans/Cancellation: We are still in a pandemic and regulations from the CDC and local/state governments change often. If we need to change to a virtual conference, chapters will be offered a full refund if they do not wish to participate in the virtual option or a partial refund if they do. Any virtual dates will be announced after a cancellation announcement.