2021 NATIONAL FALL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
*Note: On-site registration will not be available!
- Registration Period: September 15, 2021 – October 19 (Registration closes at midnight EST)
- Registration Fee: $90 per attendee
- Registration Links:
- Active paid members and prospective (unpaid) members are eligible to register.
- Questions? NFLC registration questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted forms of payment are American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and school check. Make checks payable to FBLA. School purchase orders must be received 30 days prior to conference, numbered and signed, and a check must be received prior to the conference. A purchase order is not considered a final payment. No onsite registrations.
Send payment with your completed registration form to:
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda
P. O. Box 79063
Baltimore, MD 21279
Changes or cancellations should be submitted as soon as they are known to email@example.com.
Registration refund requests must be made in writing by registration deadline for each NFLC to receive a 50% refund. In the event of school district mandates that happen after registration due to COVID-19, written documentation from an administrator will be required for a full refund.
One FBLA adviser must pick up the entire chapter’s packet on-site. Partial packets will not be distributed.
Arrangements have been made with the Federal Insurance Company to provide accident insurance for purchase to all registered NFLC participants. Each person who purchases this insurance will be covered while in attendance at the NFLC, including traveling directly to and from the conference. Coverage begins at the actual start of the trip to the conference and continues on a 24-hour basis during the trip. Coverage ends when attendees return to their permanent residences. The benefits include up to $25,000 for accidental death or dismemberment, and up to $2,500 for accidental excess medical expenses. The maximum limit of insurance is $500,000 per accident. Coverage is subject to the full terms and conditions in the master policy. To enroll, select the insurance option and make sure to include the $2 fee per person with your conference registration payment. Insurance is not available for onsite registrants, and there are no refunds. Please note this is accident insurance and does not cover illnesses not related to an accident. For a claim against this policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org for verification of coverage and claim information.
Optional lunch vouchers will be available to buy at the time of registration for each day. While there are some lunch options near the venues, none of them can handle 1,400 in a short space of time; it is encouraged to utilize the lunch vouchers.
Cost – $25 per voucher
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
If a participant has a disability that meets the criteria specified in the ADA, complete the Special Needs form.
FBLA-PBL, Inc. is actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic along with current CDC guidelines for events.
- COVID Waiver: Each attendee will need to have a signed waiver prior to receiving registration materials.
- Cohort Model: A cohort model will be used so that every attendee can safely experience each of the aspects of fall conferences while still allowing plenty of time for chapter exploration and learning.
- Masks: FBLA-PBL will be asking all attendees to wear masks during the conference except when active eating or drinking.
- Social Distancing: There will only be an hour at the beginning of the conference where all attendees will be together. Chairs will be as spread-out as possible, and seating will be grouped by cohort assignments. We do ask that everyone observe social distancing as much as possible throughout the host locations.
- Vaccination Requirements: The hope is that all attendees will be fully vaccinated for their protection and the protection of others. The FBLA staff in attendance have all received vaccinations.
- Alternative Plans/Cancellation: We are still in a pandemic and regulations from the CDC and local/state governments change often. If we need to change to a virtual conference, chapters will be offered a full refund if they do not wish to participate in the virtual option or a partial refund if they do. Any virtual dates will be announced after a cancellation announcement.