2021 NATIONAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Registration is $65/member. Registration is complimentary but required for advisers wishing to participate.
Please see below for instructions. If you need help, call FBLA National Center 703.657.8188 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
Conference registration closes on June 8, 2021.
For competitive events, state advisers will have to register students by May 14, 2021 into those events. However, state deadlines may be sooner, so check with your state adviser for your state deadline!
Click here to register for the FBLA NLC!
Required Information for Registration
In order to successfully register for NLC, you will need the following information for EACH member participant:
- Full Name
- Email Address (Note: Log-in information for NLC programs and sessions will be emailed so member must have direct access to this account. Do not use a generic email. All email communication regarding competitive events will go directly to advisers only.)
- Home Address including City, State and Zip (Note: This information is required to ensure any prizes or scholarship checks are sent directly to the student’s home.)
- Payment Option (Credit Card or Check)
Registering for Competitive Events
- Only state advisers can register students for competitive events. All competitive event registrations must be completed by May 14, 2021.
- Please check with your state advisers for any specific deadlines they have for receiving this information.
- Members will not be allowed to compete if they are not registered for the 2021 National Leadership Conference and if their registration fee is not paid.
NLC Registration for Advisers Registering Members
- Local Chapter Advisers may register student members directly. Click here to register for FBLA (high school division). If you are looking to register for FBLA Middle-Level please click here.
- Local Chapter Advisers must provide a valid individual student email for each student registered so that the National Center will be able to send login credentials to participants.
- Local Chapter Advisers must provide a valid mailing address for all students in order to send awards directly to each winner of the competitive event (this year only).
- Registering for the NLC does not automatically register a student member for competitive events. Only state advisers may register competitors. Student members or their local advisers MUST notify their state adviser with their intent to compete. Please check with your state advisers for any specific deadlines they have for receiving this information.
NLC Registration for Individual Student Members with Parent/Guardian Support
- Members who plan to participate in the competitive events are encouraged to work with their local advisers to register with their chapter.
- Members who are not taking part in the competitive events can register for NLC after April 15, 2021 and before June 8, 2021.
- Please call FBLA National Center 703.657.8188 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time to register.
- Parent/guardian must be present at time of registration.
- Be ready to provide a valid individual student email so that the National Center will be able to send login credentials to participants.
NLC Registration for State Leaders, Local Chapter Advisers and Guests
- Advisers and chapter/state-affiliated guests (including FBLA-PBL Board of Directors and Professional Division members) are welcome to attend the conference free of cost but registration is required.