2020 NATIONAL LEADERSHIP ONLINE EXPERIENCE
FBLA National Officer Elections
This year, all FBLA and PBL election activities will be conducted online. Voting delegates are responsible for electing the National Officers that will serve FBLA-PBL for the 2020-21 program year.
FBLA National Officers for Elected Office
- President (Elected by State Voting Delegates)
- Secretary (Elected by State Voting Delegates)
- Treasurer (Elected by State Voting Delegates)
- Eastern Region Vice President (Elected by Local Voting Delegates)
- Mountain Plains Region Vice President (Elected by Local Voting Delegates)
- North Central Region Vice President (Elected by Local Voting Delegates)
- Southern Region Vice President (Elected by Local Voting Delegates)
- Western Region Vice President (Elected by Local Voting Delegates)
An important and exciting part of the NLE is the election of the 2020–21 national officers.
The FBLA National Officer Candidate Application Deadline has passed. Direct questions about national officer candidates should be sent to email@example.com.
By June 1 all candidates will need to submit all materials below by Midnight ET on this date through the Candidate Campaign Materials Form. This form contains any guidelines/specifications for these items:
- Candidate Flyer
- 2 Minute Campaign Speech Link
- Campaign Website Link
- Campaign Budget (Upload from template)
- List of Campaign Materials
A webinar will be hosted on June 12 to prepare candidates for their online campaigns.
Votes are determined as follows:
Each state chapter in good standing shall be entitled to send two voting delegates and one alternate from its active membership. These State Voting Delegates vote on the election of the National President, National Secretary, National Treasurer and any bylaw amendments. State Key Contacts will determine each of their two State Voting Delegates based on a form which is due by May 29.
Each local chapter in good standing shall be entitled to send from its active membership, two to four local voting delegates and one alternate for each voting delegate to the National Leadership Experience in accordance with the following:
- Under 50 members—two voting delegates.
- 50–100 members—three voting delegates.
- Over 100 members—four voting delegates.
These delegates vote for their Regional Vice President. These are determined from those members that are registered for the conference. Each local adviser will be sent a form to register their voting delegates. The FBLA Local Chapter Voting Delegation Registration Deadline is June 9, 11:59 p.m. ET