Welcome to the
2020 National Leadership Experience!
(FBLA-Middle Level Members: A World of Opportunity Awaits You!)
June 29 – Day 1: Opening Session, National Officer Elections, Social Networking
Opening Session – Available through July 30
- View the introduction from National Officers & message from National President Travis Johnson
- Become inspired through the keynote address: Kat Perkins
- Meet the National Student Officer Candidates
June 30 – Day 2: Leadership Workshops, National Officer Election Voting, Social Networking
FBLA-ML Division Workshops
Click here to access the leadership workshops.
- Special FBLA-ML leadership sessions will be presented by the current FBLA Officer Team to provide members with business-focused content with emphasis on business exploration and assists members in preparing for the next level of education and beyond. More information including time for each session will be shared soon!
State and Local Chapter Voting Delegates Online Voting 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The QUEST (Powered by Goosechase) 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EDT
Click here to access the Quest.
Access information to be posted in the TEAMTRI platform soon.
Adventure awaits and it’s accessible right at your fingertips! At the NLE, we know your main priority may have been competition, but that’s done…so now what? Compete some more! We invite you to participate in THE QUEST, an exciting digital scavenger hunt with missions that will challenge you to learn and grow in your leadership, and have fun while doing it. Did we mention you have a chance to win COOL prizes!? Make plans to join THE QUEST on Day 2 of the NLE.
After Dark SHOWDOWNS – 9:00 p.m. EDT
Click here to access the Showdown
Calling all trivia aficionados, masters, and those of you who just enjoy some friendly competition — As Day 2 of the NLE wraps up, you won’t want to miss this AFTER DARK activity! Join your fellow FBLA members in the Trivia Showdown hosted by TEAMTRI and powered by Kahoot. Connect with other members, put your trivia skills to the test, and get a chance to win great prizes!
July 1- Day 3: Closing Ceremonies, Announcement of Your 2020-21 National Officers, Social Networking
Closing Celebration: 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Join FBLA-ML and FBLA members, advisers, friends, and family in a special online conclusion celebrating this year’s accomplishments and welcoming new National Officers! During this online engagement, attendees will:
- Reflect on the past year’s achievements
- Welcome the new 2020-21 National Officers
- Recognize the best of the best of FBLA-PBL
Social Networking – All day!
Join the FBLA NLE Spirit Week. Today is Winning Wednesday – Show off your FBLA hardware!
Continue Spirit Week on Thursday, July 2, for Throwback Thursday (Share an FBLA memory) and FBLA Favorites Friday (Share your favorite thing about FBLA)
Earn your 2020 National Leadership Experience Digital Badge on Tallo!
(Only available to registered attendees)
FBLA-ML attendees can earn the official 2020 NLE Digital Badge. A brief summary of what you learned during the National Leadership Experience related to sessions were offered/learning objectives is required.
Get Your National Leadership Experience T-Shirt
This year, FBLA-PBL is offering a national leadership online experience connecting middle school, high school, and collegiate members through digital engagement.
Whether you are an FBLA-Middle Level member looking to explore, an FBLA high school member ready to experience, or a PBL member eager to engage, this is the experience for you!
To help commemorate this virtual event – we are offering this limited edition National Leadership Experience Commemorative T-Shirt.
We are taking orders from now through the end of June. Please allow 10-15 business days for production and delivery after the closing of the ordering period.
Past Pre-NLE and NLE Events
- Here is the link that will allow you to access all of the meetings.
- Eastern Region
- Drew Lojewski, Presiding
- Mountain Plains Region
- Drake Vorderstrasse, Presiding
- North Central Region
- Ben Morrison, Presiding
- Southern Region
- Ethan Ghozali, Presiding
- Western Region
- John Li, Presiding
- Eastern Region
- Agenda includes:
- Greetings from President & CEO Alex Graham
- Greetings from FBLA National President Travis Johnson
- Big ten chapters
- Membership Awards
- State Success Stories- 45 sec- 1 min from each state president or representative*
- Who’s Who
- Outstanding Adviser
- Wall of Fame nominees
- Gold Seal
- BAA America and CSA Achievement Awards
- Agenda includes:
- Are you interested in learning about what a day in the life of a KPMG employee looks like? Have you wondered about what opportunities working for a Big Four professional services firm provides? Tune in to our Instagram Takeover in partnership with FBLA-PBL! We will be sharing our culture, our brand new training and learning facility, and how you can bring your best in high school and beyond. You will also learn about our practices and will virtually meet our professionals from all over the country! Follow @fbla_pbl on Instagram and plan to look at the stories from June 22-24!