Welcome to the
2020 National Leadership Experience!
(PBL Members: A World of Opportunity Awaits You!)
NLE Main Event
June 24 – Day 1: Opening Session, National Officer Elections, Ping Day, Social Networking
Opening Session – 1:00 p.m. EDT
Registered Attendees Click Here to View the Opening Session.
- View the introduction from National Officers & message from National President Max Michel
- Become inspired through the keynote address: J.J.Ament
- Meet the National Student Officer Candidates
By viewing the Opening Session, you agree to the copyright notice listed below.
June 25 – Day 2: Leadership Workshops, KPMG Internship Panel, National Officer Election Voting, Social Networking
PBL Division Leadership Workshops, Platform Opens – 8:00 a.m. EDT
- Special PBL leadership sessions presented in partnership with TEAMTRI, will be offered to provide members with business-focused content with emphasis on business exploration and assists members in preparing for the future. In addition, attendees will gain access to more than 200 hours of additional leadership content via TEAMTRI’s extensive library!
By viewing the Leadership Workshops, you agree to the copyright notice listed below.
June 26 – Day 3: Closing Ceremonies, Announcement of Your 2020-21 National Officers, Social Networking
Closing Celebration – 1:00 p.m. EDT
Click here to join the Closing Celebration
Join PBL members, advisers, friends, and family in a special online conclusion celebrating this year’s accomplishments and welcoming new National Officers! During this online engagement, attendees will:
- Reflect on the past year’s achievements
- Welcome the new 2020-21 National Officers
- Recognize the best of the best of FBLA-PBL
By viewing the Closing Celebration, you agree to the copyright notice listed below.
Copyright Notice: All NLE Contents Copyright 2020 Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The contents of all material available on this website, gowithedge.com, and www.100xed.tv as it relates to NLE, are copyrighted by Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. (FBLA-PBL) unless otherwise indicated. Copyright is not claimed as to any part of an original work prepared by a U.S. or state government officer or employee as part of that person’s official duties. All rights are reserved by FBLA-PBL, and content may not be rebroadcast, reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of FBLA-PBL. Members of FBLA-PBL may download or print webpages for personal or academic use, consistent with the mission and purpose of FBLA-PBL (as codified in its governing documents). However, no part of such content may be otherwise or subsequently reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred, in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of and with express attribution to FBLA-PBL. Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties.
Earn your 2020 National Leadership Experience Digital Badge on Tallo!
(Only available to registered attendees)
PBL attendees can earn the official 2020 NLE Digital Badge. A brief summary of what you learned during the National Leadership Experience related to sessions were offered/learning objectives is required.
Get Your National Leadership Experience T-Shirt
To help commemorate this virtual event – we are offering this limited edition National Leadership Experience Commemorative T-Shirt.
We are taking orders from now through the end of June. Please allow 10-15 business days for production and delivery after the closing of the ordering period.
Past Pre-NLE and NLE Events
- State Officers from all states are joined the national officers in our roundtable to network with other officers, share ideas, and meet lifelong friends by attending this live workshop.
- Members from all across the country connected for our National Leadership Experience networking session! It is often said that it’s not what you know, it’s who you know – PBL members expanded their network by attending this session and meeting members from all different types of backgrounds!
- Check out this video on building a comprehensive LinkedIn profile!
- From government relations to social media and marketing, we invite business professionals who are leaders in their industry to answer your questions.
Mrs. Kelsey Lehtomaa Frouge has more than 15 years’ worth of experience in the public relations and marketing, and is currently a Managing Partner at Conversa, in Tampa, Florida. She has expertise in national, regional and local media relations, as well as community relations, grassroots and advocacy outreach, event management, and coalition building. Prior to co-founding Conversa, Kelsey worked for an international public relations firm, where she managed national and Florida-based initiatives and clients. She also served as a spokesperson and lead marketing professional for the Florida Department of Education.
Mr. Robert Kollar is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where he has served in that role for 17 years. Before his teaching career, Mr. Kollar worked as a Senior Manager at Ernst & Young for 14 years. He received both his bachelors and masters degrees from the University, and also spent time as the Director of the Master of Accountancy Program. He serves as a PBL chapter and state adviser and is currently the treasurer of the FBLA-PBL Board of Directors.
Mr. Ryan Paul is a senior manager and digital marketing professional with experience in social media, web development, strategic planning, and design. He is currently the Director of Digital Content and Strategy at The Kraft Group. He has significant agency and client-side experience in developing and implementing highly engaging social media and digital marketing campaigns for enterprise brands, with an emphasis on complex organizations, growing and developing teams, and regulated industries. He has also served as a National President in both PBL and FBLA-PBL’s Professional Division, and is currently a member of the Board of Directors.
For more than 21 years, Mr. Ron Pierce has been on the forefront of guiding Florida policy. Mr. Pierce has worked with hundreds of legislators, lobbyists, community activists and civic organizations, guiding numerous pieces of legislation through both chambers. His strong dedication to his local community and to the state of Florida is well recognized. In 2009, Ron launched RSA Consulting Group. Under his leadership, RSA has grown from one employee and three clients to its current roster of five full-time employees, serving over 60 local, regional, state, and national clients. He has also shown a specific passion for FBLA-PBL, having served as PBL National President, and currently serving as the Chair of the National Board of Directors and Florida’s Board of Directors.
Ige of instant information, you have a platform to share your voice and success story with millions of people within minutes. In this Workshop, USA TODAY Digital Marketing Expert and Gen Z Life Coach, Mr. Brandon Griffin shared steps you can take to create your personal brand, grow your influence, and amplify The Success Story of You.
- Before we transition to our new officer team structure, your outgoing Regional Vice-Presidents recognize the accomplishments of their regions! From membership awards to recruitment awards, Regional Vice-Presidents review our year together, and recognize your state and local chapters!
PBL members had the opportunity to have their Resume or Cover Letter reviewed and critiqued by working professionals and hiring managers.
- Are you interested in learning about what a day in the life of a KPMG employee looks like? Have you wondered about what opportunities working for a Big Four professional services firm provides? Tune in to our Instagram Takeover in partnership with FBLA-PBL! We will be sharing our culture, our brand new training and learning facility, and how you can bring your best in high school and beyond. You will also learn about our practices and will virtually meet our professionals from all over the country! Follow @fbla_pbl on Instagram and plan to look at the stories from June 22-24!
Ping is the ultimate in career connection bringing PBL members together with major employers and universities. PBL NLE attendees are early-adapters, pioneering this opportunity for FBLA-PBL to deploy on a larger scale in the future. Explore companies and universities that will be participating: Cummins, USA TODAY, CVS Health, Clemson Master of Business Administration and much more!